ABOUT OUR CLUB
Our Nautical Access Boating Club owns and manages a fleet of durable, rugged, and high-quality Beneteau powerboats from 21' to 29'.
Your club membership allows you to reserve and use these boats like private ownership but without the responsibilities of traditional ownership. All regular maintenance, monthly berthing, and boat servicing are covered in your initiation and membership fees. Besides the regular monthly fee and initiation fee, you pay only for your fuel when you use the boat.
- Two Fleets (Elite 26'-30') Express (21' to 24')
- Two Membership Plans based on the number of days you boat per year
- Low Monthly Dues
- At your annual renewal, you can upgrade to a different plan
- If you decide to become an owner, you receive special pricing on a new yacht
So if you're looking to boat without the responsibilities of ownership, our boating club is the perfect option for you! You'll have the world's most trusted boats and our 34 years of customer service experience will make sure your time on the water is full of fantastic memories for you and your family.
BOATING CLUB FEATURES
Boating Lessons Are Included!
As part of our exclusive club, you'll receive dedicated boating lessons. So if you’re new to boating or getting back into boating, you’ll benefit from the perks of private lessons. We'll make sure it's a breeze for you to get trained on all of our club boats so your level of confidence and safety is assured when you're ready to go boating on your own.
What Our Club Members Are Saying
Nautical Access Club Member
“I joined the boating club because I wanted to get on the water outside of sailing and not have the additional responsibilities of the boat beyond taking it out.
Nautical Access Club Member
“I have always had a desire to explore boating and your club provided the opportunity. I’m enjoying the earlier training as well as set up and the online app makes it easy to reserve the boat.
- Up to 28 hours of Instruction for on-board boat training depending upon membership
- On-board orientation on electronics and access to online navigation courses
- All maintenance and servicing of boats are included. You pay only for the fuel you use
- 24-hour online scheduling system
- Coast Guard-required safety gear on board at all times
- On-board walk-through of equipment, boat systems, and safety points on fleet boats
- U.S. Coast Guard vessel safety checks on all boats
- Overnights available on specific boats
- Last-minute reservations available
- Private lessons at reduced rates
Your membership is just a form and a phone call away.
Go to our Ready To Join Page and complete the application information. Or give us a call and one of our club consultants will get you onboarded.